Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chris on Good Morning America


Be Sure to tune into Good Morning America on ABC tomorrow morning (Thursday the 3rd)!!

Chris is working for Kellogg this summer doing marketing for Cheez-It crackers. One of his projects has been to lead the PR campaign for the brand. The PR campaign will be unveiled on Good Morning America tomorrow. He has promised it will be very big and very cheesy (I don't know if he means that figuratively or literally).

I am a little worried about Chris going to New York. When we were in Chicago he was walking around downtown mouth agape, staring up at the skyscrapers exclaiming "Shazam!" Luckily I was there to keep him from getting into too much trouble. Who will take care of him now? I am just going to pin his plane ticket to his shirt and hope for the best.

8 comments:

kat said...

That's so neat! I wish that we had TV so I could watch it. Hope it goes well. I'm interested to know what the new PR campaign is.

Joan said...

dude, he is gonna get mugged (this is jared)

Cath said...

haha I can totally picture that "shazam" story taking place. Everytime I look at your blog it makes me miss you guys! I am excited to see you in not to long

The Prestons said...

Dang, I missed it! How did it go? I like imagining you pinning Chris's plane ticket to his shirt. It's perfect!

Katie said...

This Dave and Katie. I can totally see Chris doing the Shazam thing as well, and being totally serious. Did he buy the Brooklyn Bridge while he was there? Prime real estate that is.

I just barely read about Chris' TV moment. Wish I would have read it earlier and I would have watched. How did it go?

We are excited for Christmas so we can meet up with you guys at Red Iguana again.

Heidi said...

That's awesome, wish we'd seen it. TJ went through a Cheez-it phase where his one request for the weekly grocery trip was 2 boxes of regular cheez-its...he's so lucky to know Chris.

Chrystal said...

MAN! I should of checked here earlier - we missed it! Hope it was great! I'm sure it was...SHAZAM!

Anonymous said...

MORE BLOG STUFF.
dad