Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh no you don't!


Oh yes she did! And have I ever told you about the time I left her eating in her high chair for like 10 seconds and when I walked back in she was standing on the kitchen table, at the edge, holding my heavy centerpiece bowl in her hands? (I don't want to think about the number of ways that scenario might have gone awry)... or the time we were driving down the street going 40 or so and she figured out how to unlock the door and open it? I know, I know, it's called childlock people!! I try to stay a step ahead but sometimes the stinker gets the best of me...aaahhhh!

7 comments:

kat said...

oh this picture and post made me laugh out loud! Lily sounds like quite a character. I think Julia is going to be following in her footsteps soon. She's already figured out how to wriggle her way out of her high chair buckle and the grocery store seat buckle doesn't stand a chance of holding her in place.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Dare I say she has a *little* bit of Chris in her? You might have a little daredevil on your hands. :)

{Rollins Family} said...

Oh lily!! What a little stinker!!

Chrystal said...

Whew! Lots of close calls! I truly believe the only way children survive toddler-hood are guardian angels 'cuz one momma can't possibly keep up with them EVERY Second! She sure sounds fun and spunky!

Kailee said...

That Lils is a pill indeed! :) Good thing she's so dang cute. I love that you got her in the act- great photo.

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

i'm speechless...seriously. how in the heck do you have your photo so handy? well done, it'll be a great wedding photo-photo someday!

kristine said...

Love these updates! She is so darling and seeing her play in the snow makes me a little homesick... and neighborhood sick. Miss you guys but can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!