* Today's beautiful weather and the scenic mountains. Living in Michigan taught me that not only do I love the mountains, I REQUIRE them to feel at home, at peace...and also as a frame of reference because I have zero sense of direction. And I do mean zero.
* A very friendly neighbor who invited me to playgroup with the other neighbor/ward moms and kids even though my kid is not yet of playing age. I think she sensed that I needed to get out of my house.
* A wonderfully working dishwasher. Never had one until now.
* A very hot, very long shower during Lily's nap.
* A tantrum-free jaunt through IKEA.
* Christmas stuff hitting the shelves and the way it makes me giggle with delight.
* And a very well-timed call and a great conversation with a wonderful friend.